By playing Supreme Dice, you represent and warrant that you fully understand and agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
The following user agreement hereby referred to as the Agreement, is to be read in its entirety prior to the use of Supreme Dice products and services. The agreement constitutes a legal binding between the user and Supreme Dice all services found on the web domain https://www.supremedice.com.
By clicking "PLAY" where provided, the user consents to all terms and conditions set forth in the Agreement.
Supreme Dice is the trade name of the Company, and you obtain no rights to such terms, nor any other terms, graphics, text, concepts or methodologies, by using the Web site and the material contained therein.
A. TERMS OF SERVICE
The user agrees to abide by all game rules designated by https://www.supremedice.com. The website retains all authority over issuing, maintenance, and termination of the service. Any decision made by Supreme Dice in regards to use or dispute resolution is final and is not subject to any review or appeal.
B. GRANT OF LICENCE
1. Subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the Agreement, Supreme Dice grants
2. The products and service provided by Supreme Dice are not for use by (i) users
3. Supreme Dice and its licencers are the sole holders of all rights to the service,
4. Supreme Dice is the sole proprietor of the term "Supreme Dice", its domains, the user personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable rights to the use of the service provided by https://www.supremedice.com on any personal device able to access the Internet. Under the age of 18 years, (ii) users under the legally designated age of majority in their jurisdiction, (iii) any user accessing the service in a jurisdiction where the service is deemed illegal. It is the user's entire responsibility to ensure that their use of the service is lawful. Code, structure, and organization not excluding copyright, intellectual property and any other rights that compose the service. The user may not, within the limits prescribed by the governing laws: (i) copy, publish, distribute, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or modify the website in any way; (ii) use the service provided in any way that defies the governing law, each of the actions stated above is deemed unauthorized use. Supreme Dice reserves all rights implied and stated title, and interest to the service. The user agrees to be solely responsible for any damages, costs, and expenses that arise from any unauthorized use. The user also agrees to notify and provide reasonable assistance to Supreme Dice if they become aware of any unauthorized use committed by other users. Trademarks and any service mark used by the service. In addition, all site content (including, images, photographs, graphics, animations, videos, audio components and text) is owned by Supreme Dice and is protected by copyright and any other intellectual property law. The user hereby acknowledges that in no way does the use of the service procure them any rights to any part of the website content and trademarks. Under no circumstance shall the user utilize the website content or trademarks without Supreme Dice prior written consent. In addition, the user agrees to not pursue any action that may potentially result in harm to Supreme Dice's rights.
C. NO WARRANTIES
1. SUPREME DICE DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES STATED OR IMPLIED. THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND PROVIDE THE USER WITH NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION REGARDING THE QUALITY, FITNESS, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SERVICE.
2. SUPREME DICE MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, ERROR-FREE OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED.
D. USERS REPRESENTATION AND WARRANTIES
Prior to use of Supreme Dice’s service, and during any time the service is utilized, the user represents, warrants, and agrees to the following terms:
1. The user is aware of the risks associated with the use of the service, including the loss of Bitcoins. In no way shall Supreme Dice be held responsible for such consequences.
2. The use of the service is at the user's own discretion and risk.
3. The user is liable for any taxes that may be added to any Bitcoins awarded by Supreme Dice.
4. The necessary services for the use of Supreme Dice including any telecommunication or internet device are to be provided by the user. Supreme Dice is not to be held accountable for any malfunction that is associated with such devices.
5. The user is above 18 years of age and not currently prohibited from any gambling site or premise. The user agrees to provide Supreme Dice with immediate notification if the user enters into a self-exclusion contract with any gambling service provider.
E. PROHIBITED USE
1. Supreme Dice is intended for the user's personal use. The user is forbidden to wager for any other reason than their own personal entertainment.
1. In the event that the user commits a partial or whole breach in any provision contained in the agreement, Supreme Dice reserves the right to carry out any action deemed fit, including termination of the current or past agreements with the user, or taking legal action again the user.
2. Supreme Dice, its shareholders, directors, agents and employees shall not be held accountable for any claims, demands, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses non-excluding legal fees and other charges that may occur as a result of: (i) the userís breach in whole or in part of the agreement, (ii) the user's violation of any law or third party rights, (iii) use of the service.
G. LIMITS OF LIABILITY
1. Supreme Dice shall not, under any circumstance be liable for any special, incidental, direct, indirect or consequential damages not excluding negligence that may arise by use of the service. These damages include but are not limited to; loss of business profits, information, interruption or financial losses. Supreme Dice shall not be held accountable even if Supreme Dice has prior knowledge of the possibility of occurrence of such damages.
2. Supreme Dice shall not be liable for personal injury or death occurring from the users own negligent use.
Any complaints concerning Supreme Dice may be directed to the customer service help found at https://www.supremedice.com. If any dispute is not resolved to satisfaction, the user may utilize any remedies prescribed by law in the user's jurisdiction.
At any such time, Supreme Dice reserves the sole right to revise or modify the current agreement and the user will be bound to any such change. Therefore, Supreme Dice encourages the user to review the terms and conditions periodically. Continued use of the service provided will attest to the agreement to any amendments set forth by the agreement.
J. GOVERNING LAW
Any matters related to the agreement shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of US, UK and other countries on where the company is registered or will be registered. The user agrees that the courts of US, UK and other countries on where the company is registered or will be registered shall have definite jurisdiction in regards to any claim, dispute, or misunderstanding concerning the agreement, and any rights to the matter originating from such ruling is waived by the user with respect to any objection or action initiated by courts including actions brought forth in an inconvenient form or different jurisdiction. Supreme Dice reserves the full right to take action again the user in any court of competent jurisdiction, the taking of action shall not preclude any actions taken in any other jurisdictions, whether in concurrence or not, to the full extent available by law in such jurisdiction.
If at any time a clause in this agreement becomes illegal or null in any jurisdiction the validity or enforcement of this agreement shall not be affected in such jurisdiction.
At any time, without prior notice, we, Supreme Dice reserve the right to assign this agreement in entirety or in part. The user voids the right to assign his obligations and rights cited in the agreement.
1. No breach, under any circumstance, of any provision set forth in this agreement shall be in any way construed as a relinquishment of any provision of the agreement; including failure to require strict performance and compliance to any clause in the agreement introduced by Supreme Dice.
2. No clause in the agreement shall grant or create any rights or gains in favor of any third parties not part of the agreement other than Supreme Dice.
3. No clause in the agreement shall be deemed reason to initiate partnership, agency, trust arrangement, fiduciary or joint relationship between Supreme Dice and the user.
4. The agreement constitutes a whole understanding and compliance between the user and Supreme Dice regarding the service. This agreement supersedes any prior agreement, understanding or arrangement between the user and Supreme Dice.
5. Any promotion or offer is terminable at any time in accordance with the views of management without prior notice or obligation.